As Paranoid As I Am.... (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,457
Reactions Received
39,085
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,760
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I used to play around with AI a lot. It is fun and there's nothing wrong with use it. I just hate that it's replacing humans. Using it to visualize characters is actually a great idea.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I used to play around with AI a lot. It is fun and there's nothing wrong with use it. I just hate that it's replacing humans. Using it to visualize characters is actually a great idea.
I am reading the finale of the Chaos Walking series and I love having an actual image or baseline for what Todd and Viola look like-I love it!!!
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,810
Reactions Received
47,935
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,162
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I like using it to make my OC's come to life since I dont have the art skills and motivation to do it myself, its wonderful, I get to visualise how they might look in various clothing, hairstyles and stuff :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I like using it to make my OC's come to life since I dont have the art skills and motivation to do it myself, its wonderful, I get to visualise how they might look in various clothing, hairstyles and stuff :maheart:
THIS IS GENIUS!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread