Sensitive as someone who has a really difficult life (5 Viewers)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
what soft diagnosis means btw? :llama_squish:
It means a professional I am seeing believes I have this disorder but it is not an official diagnosis even though according to the professional I have a lot of the symptoms or behaviors associated with it.
 
Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It means a professional I am seeing believes I have this disorder but it is not an official diagnosis even though according to the professional I have a lot of the symptoms or behaviors associated with it.
o.o....like he predicted it only?

so does it affects your life alot now? :llama_ramen:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
o.o....like he predicted it only?

so does it affects your life alot now? :llama_ramen:
I mean it did when they first said what they believed I had. But after having a week or two to process it I'm doing better with the diagnosis and the homework I have to do after sessions to deal with the disorder.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread