COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Interview Ashley Choi (Ladies Code) full interview podcast with Eric Nam (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar

Srry, thot she was a radio dj or sth, dint think she was a 2nd gen idol who had so much tragedy in her life (dint mean no disrespect to her n RiSe, EunB, Sojung or Zuny-they dont any sniping from me after wat they went thru; i was sad when i read the news as it was reported in 2014 widespread then, but my brain only retained RiSe's name n forgot all the rest: Mianhae. N i hope they all who survived hv Just reading abt their tv show episode where Sojung's birthday being the day of the accident is so heartbreaking, ill stop this post here....
I was so dumb n ignorant at first in another thread abt Rosé n Ashley's friendship cos i was stupid.

Ashley already mentioned how she n Rosie became friends after they were newly arrived in korea in a previous interview from 2 yrs ago. They met at church n were sitting next to each other n talked then went for coffee after church. Mianhae, Ashley for being dumb n ignorant abt u b4.

PS: proof its not one-sided-

Ok i cant prove Rosie posted the original but im sure the proof ,(from 2019) is real.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Yeah they've been open about their friendship for a while
Rosie promoted LC better than Polaris smh

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Yeah they've been open about their friendship for a while
Rosie promoted LC better than Polaris smh
Im so srry i dint know all this when i replied to ur thread, blinks always only seem to know abt famous/popular friends of rosie but not this one much, from the stuff i read today, if im right they've been friends almost from the start since 2012/2013, thats so long now. Even Eric Nam said he doesnt dare approach Rosie, but he's Eric fucking Nam smh, ok he was masked n she was with other ppl but come on. Even i know him as at least a famous korean-american mc/host for these virtual concerts or sth nowadays. So uneffacing, smh.i blame the msm.stuff gets buried under smh.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread