Searching Ashoka’s most wanted batch 12 commons (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I’ll list the batch 12 cards I have below. If you want to trade another common I have for any of the cards I’m looking for, let me know and I’ll probably agree if it isn’t a card I want to keep.

Looking for these sets:
Mark 2 and 5

Batch 12 cards I have:
9Muses - Bini
9Muses - Gyeongree
9Muses - Keumjo
9Muses - Moon Hyuna
9Muses - Rana
9Muses - Sera
9Muses - Sungah
9Muses Jaekyung
9Muses Sojin
BESTie - Haeryoung
BESTie - Hyeyeon
BESTie - Uji
Baby DONT Cry - Beni
Baby DONT Cry - Kumi
Baby DONT Cry - Yihyun
Beomgyu 3
Craxy - Swan
Craxy - Wooah
Dal Shabet - Jiyul
Dal Shabet - Kaeun
Dal Shabet - Serri
Dal Shabet Ahyoung
H1-Key - Sitala
H1-Key - Yel
H1-Key-Hwiseo
HITGS - Hyerin
HITGS - Iyoo
HITGS - VV
Hearts2Hearts - Ian
Hearts2Hearts Ye-On
Hearts2Hearts Yuha
Hyelin 5
Hyolyn 1
Ifeye - Meu
Izna - Mai
Jay B 1
Jay B 4
KiiiKiii Sui
Kim Namjoo 2
Kim Namjoo 3
Kim Namjoo 4
MAVE: - TYRA:
MAVE: - ZENA:
Minnie 5
Odd Youth - Maika
Odd Youth - Yeeum
Odd Youth Kanie
Odd Youth Myah
Odd Youth Summer
Rainbow - Jaekhyung
Rainbow Go Woori
Rescene Zena
Say My Name - Soha
Sistar19 - Hyolyn
Spica - Bohyung
Spica Narae
Tzuyu 2
Tzuyu 4
UAU - SuA
UNIS - Nana
UNIS Kotoko
izna - Ryu Sarang
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I noticed there does not seem to be much your a looking for :haewhat:
It doesn’t help that this last batch has a lot of girl groups, which aren’t really my thing :lisalaugh:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread