- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
Ahah no it doesn’t countStay hydrated?
There's a question mark, it counts.
Cards? I will try doing some dailiesDo you plan on collecting anything during your travels?
Eating ofc and hugging my cousinswhat are you looking most forward to on your trip?
Cards? I will try doing some dailies![]()
@Nina I guess I will try collecting some snacks![]()
there's a question mark so ig lol XDStay hydrated?
There's a question mark, it counts.
I like themthere's a question mark so ig lol XD
ig my question is do you stan AFTER SCHOOL? :O
GWSN has my love and my soulwhat do you think of skz, p1h, and gwsn?![]()
I don’t consider having an ult atmIs NEO JAPONISM still your ult group?
what are your favorite songs by them all?GWSN has my love and my soul
I love Stray Kids tbh
P1h are pretty cool too 😩
GWSN would be I can’t breathe or Burn.what are your favorite songs by them all?![]()