Ask Chaeee anything💪👽 (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
Idk who started this but today mine is inspired by @ilychan :pandahappy: yous can ask me anything from my views, opinion, favourite things, kpop related, or just some random shii:llama_ramen:
 

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,307
Reactions Received
28,174
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,510
Fandom
Villain
Ship
what's the cringiest thing you've done as a kpop stan?
what got you into your current ults?
what's the weirdest food you've eaten?
how would you describe your clothing style?
what is a skill you would want to learn?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
what's the cringiest thing you've done as a kpop stan?
what got you into your current ults?
what's the weirdest food you've eaten?
how would you describe your clothing style?
what is a skill you would want to learn?
My die hard army days on Weverse
E7A67546-465A-4277-B577-4A6C84471B1A.png

NMIXX’s talent, unique songs and likeability made me fall in love with them <3
I don’t eat many weird foods I’ll have to think about it and get back to you on that one🤔
Probably causal but classy💖
Sewing, I can already do basic stitching but I’d love to know how to sew proper garments :sanapray: Ive also always wanted to be good at drawing
 
  • Love
Reactions: Villains
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
if you had to eat carrots with ketchup dipped in sugar for 24 hours would you eat it or would you never eat your favorite dish ever again
I’ll take the carrots I’m never giving up Sunday roasts :hyungwontea:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Kramsussussybaka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread