- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
why notYou like travelling and want to travel to Australia maybe? :o
why notYou like travelling and want to travel to Australia maybe? :o
Why do you want to live in East Asia? :oprobably when I'll live in East Asia
![]()
because that would be closer to AustraliaWhy do you want to live in East Asia? :o
Am I a joke to you? O.o jk jkbecause that would be closer to Australia![]()
it is really far... well even Japan was far to me but I dreamt to go thereAm I a joke to you? O.o jk jk
Seriously it is really far here, so I don't blame you lol
But we have koala bears and kangas and so much other cool stuff.it is really far... well even Japan was far to me but I dreamt to go there
I believe you then lolBut we have koala bears and kangas and so much other cool stuff.
I won't talk about the people though, cause they kind of suck. lol
Yeah.... very negative and boring people. Unlike me. I am a rare exception <3I believe you then lol![]()
ahahahahaYeah.... very negative and boring people. Unlike me. I am a rare exception <3
<3 Was worth it for that laugh of yours :)ahahahaha
you rarely talk about iz*one thoughdid you see my signature meh![]()
I stan and follow many groups...you rarely talk about iz*one though
Haha i don't like both mushrooms or black puddingI actually love mushrooms
Black pudding lol![]()