- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,063
- Reactions Received
- 52,514
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,093
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
I love them ha haYou like British cop dramas on television?
You can't love England without British cop shows :DI love them ha ha
Boplet me ask you something else because why notwhat are your thoughts on this song?
I don’t feel like I am attracted to itWhy not America though? : /
What about the accents though?I don’t feel like I am attracted to it![]()
NopeWhat about the accents though?
They are sexy hot and very appealing.
You disappoint me : ( seriously though it's cute when we disagree lolNope![]()
I don’t like American accentYou disappoint me : ( seriously though it's cute when we disagree lol
Do you like your own accent then?I don’t like American accent![]()
I like themI see :o
How do you feel about pies?