Photo Ask Me About My Shelf Pt.2 (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
IMG_7631.jpg

IMG_7628.jpg

IMG_7629.jpg

IMG_7630.jpg

IMG_7632.jpg


IF a book catches your eyes ask me about it.
If you want to know about a particular shelf as well feel free to ask about that too.
Just ask me anything about it.

Also, I have read basically all except for 23 of these books.​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
What's that rugby ball on your shelf :susPepe:
I got so confused for a second. But that's just a stuffed football for a sports team my dad likes-my boyfriend got me it in a claw machine.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I got so confused for a second. But that's just a stuffed football for a sports team my dad likes-my boyfriend got me it in a claw machine.
oh I see!!! Though it ain't a football ball :llama_tea: :llama_tea:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
only in the US you mean :susPepe: In proper English it isn't :jenniesmug:
Pretty sure proper English is American??? Despite what most people think.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I don't think it is xD I have learnt only British English at school :llama_tea:
And I've learned only American English at school but that doesn't mean much-but legit I think there was research done into it and Shakespearean plays actually sound and are pronounced better with the American accent and I think this is why some historians believe ancient English is more American than it is British.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
And I've learned only American English at school but that doesn't mean much-but legit I think there was research done into it and Shakespearean plays actually sound and are pronounced better with the American accent and I think this is why some historians believe ancient English is more American than it is British.
I don't want to fight with you but you speak to a teaboo so I am certainly biased :susPepe:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Quick review for me the Lunar Chronicles, I like that series a lot LOL
Literally, the series that started me back on my journey to loving reading. Badass female protagonists that aren't all the same but still manage to hold their own and have male characters that are sweet, caring, or funny but who do not take the spotlight and drown out that badassery of the main gals. Great diversity and even though these are retellings of fairytales we know and love Marissa Meye still manages to add some element that makes them different yet recognizable to us. Fast-paced with a great found family element and a despicable villain-it is a fantastic series that I would highly recommend to anyone and everyone.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Literally, the series that started me back on my journey to loving reading. Badass female protagonists that aren't all the same but still manage to hold their own and have male characters that are sweet, caring, or funny but who do not take the spotlight and drown out that badassery of the main gals. Great diversity and even though these are retellings of fairytales we know and love Marissa Meye still manages to add some element that makes them different yet recognizable to us. Fast-paced with a great found family element and a despicable villain-it is a fantastic series that I would highly recommend to anyone and everyone.
TASTE :sj_weary:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oh @NogaNono since you said you read!!
Yes I read haha. wow so much nostalgia looking back at some of these series.

I definitely read the Selection back in middle school, though tbh I don’t even remember that much about it now.

The Lunar Chronicles definitely is one of my favorite series though, I actually love it so much. The characters were all likeable, the world was amazing, and the romance was good too. Honestly top tier, I should definitely reread it someday.

Six of crows I also read about a year ago and I really liked it as well! Nina was my favorite, also Inej. Oh and now it’s apparently getting a Netflix adaptation too.

Red queen ofc I also read it back in middle school though I never got to read the rest of the series so I should probably do so eventually.

Truly Devious I’ve been meaning to read for a while but I haven’t gotten to it yet. Is it any good?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread