Ask Me Anything About... (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
The book I'm currently reading.

A Heart So Fierce & Broken by Brigid Kemmerer
It's the second book in a series.


IMG_7572.jpg


If my response has spoilers I will hide it.​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Is it good :wimwim:
So I LOVED the 1st book in this series this one isn't as GOOD but it's still really enjoyable and I think it's building up to a great finale in the third book.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Are there any Girls’ love in it?
Right now-no. We do have two male side characters who are in a relationship and they are becoming more prominent as characters in this book in particular.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Right now-no. We do have two male side characters who are in a relationship and they are becoming more prominent as characters in this book in particular.
I stan GL 🤣 I don’t really feel attracted to BL 😅
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I stan GL 🤣 I don’t really feel attracted to BL 😅
That's fine. I've sadly only read one book so far that has a prominent sapphic couple in it.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
What was it 👀
Uh it's a very dark story but it's called Perfect by Ellen Hopkins. It's also decently old.

I have at least three books in my shelf that are meant to be sapphic I just haven't picked them up yet-OH WAIT
I READ THE SECRET LIVES OF CHURCH LADIES.

That one has multiple short stories with sapphic couples in them.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Uh it's a very dark story but it's called Perfect by Ellen Hopkins. It's also decently old.

I have at least three books in my shelf that are meant to be sapphic I just haven't picked them up yet-OH WAIT
I READ THE SECRET LIVES OF CHURCH LADIES.

That one has multiple short stories with sapphic couples in them.
I am interested now 😁😁😁
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread