18+ ðŸŒ¶ðŸŒ¶ASK ME ANYTHING 🌶🌶 (1 Viewer)

Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
180
Reactions Received
357
Location
aka dokidoki
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
bunnie/lullet
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
well, to be honest i don't even know if i can consider myself gay or bi
because tbh i think i wouldn't have any problem having a relationship with a girl or a boy
but sexually i prefer to do it with men
I relate to this. I prefer men sexually (by a pretty significant margin) but I’m a lot more emotionally attracted to women.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MochiFace
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
I still have to live with the fact that if my parents ever get to know this i will lose them but yolo pecs for life :joyslay:
glad to hear i'm not the only one in this case :/
 
  • Like
Reactions: hearteyes and uran

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread