ask me anything (1 Viewer)

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
interesting...we should stop conversing all together now!!! people who get the wrong idea about us lol
given what I see from your profile on the side I assume you also like Izone????
i do! iz*one are my ults along with wanna one <3 im assuming you like them too?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,390
Reactions Received
55,131
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,277
i do! iz*one are my ults along with wanna one <3 im assuming you like them too?
I did but I got into kpop in 2019 way after izone already debut so it wasn't like until either the end of 2019 or 2020 that they became one of my favs...
I liked IOI first since I watched pd101 before pd48 but IOI had already come and gone whereas Izone was still around
obviously since izone disbanded they aren't a fav of mine anymore but I still keep a tab of what the members do and so forth

who was your fav within izone?
 
  • Love
Reactions: izcream

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
this is a fun question

:wimwim::turtlehat::jisoosmh::runrunrun::ilovebread:

i think the wimwim emoji is self explanatory because i use it so much its like my only personality on ks LMAOO as for the turtle, it symbolises my kdrama enthusiast side, it's a long story but if youre interested in knowing why feel free to ask. the running emote is me running after the bus as my form of daily exercise jk i think it signifies me disappearing randomly throughout the year on ks and the kyungsoo emoji is me keeping a lookout for the forum
I is curious about the backstory for the turtle emote ngl :pepelook:
 
  • Like
Reactions: izcream

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
I did but I got into kpop in 2019 way after izone already debut so it wasn't like until either the end of 2019 or 2020 that they became one of my favs...
I liked IOI first since I watched pd101 before pd48 but IOI had already come and gone whereas Izone was still around
obviously since izone disbanded they aren't a fav of mine anymore but I still keep a tab of what the members do and so forth

who was your fav within izone?
ah that's nice to hear, my fav in iz*one was initially wonyoung when pd48 aired but i swerved to yujin because her charms were irresistible :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
What is the dumbest movie you’ve ever seen
i'm more of a tv show person than movie person so i dont usually watch movies, unless there's a special occasion. out of all the movies ive watched, i think the dumbest movie ive ever seen would have to be the low-budget chinese movies whose storyline was almost always about a group of people getting stranded on an island with a weird creature. don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with the storyline, i think its okay but the cg was always so unrealistic, most of the time i felt like i was watching a comedy series than an actual movie. oh there was also this movie with sharks flying from the sky, i can't remember what the name of the movie was but i definitely had a good laugh when i saw that scene :coronawimwim:
 

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
in no particular order
Bp, Twice, RV, Itzy, Aespa, Gidle, IVE

you?
great taste u have there, i like many groups but wanna one, iz*one and ive are my current ults! tbh if a group has a member that participated in the produce series, chances are i most probably like them

besides produce groups, i also like itzy and wayv but i haven't been keeping up with them lately tbh :wimwim:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread