Ask me anything (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
Out of all ur tournaments so far which one has been the most fun? Like if u had fun putting it together, or if that tourney had the best interaction with ppl on the forum, or if it was fun seeing how the results turned out/the results where unexpected etc that kinda thing
I'd say the first one just because it was the first one I did really so it had the new exciting feel and was one of my most successful ones as well since I think it still has the most votes for a match and it had Me Gustas Tu flopping which made me question everyones taste :nayeonisdone:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
What is ur favourite animal? Do u have any pets?
I'd say cats are my favourite and for my own pets personally I had a black cat but we still have a husky as a family pet
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
Hmm do you have a favourite scent? If so what is it? I just thought of this because I have a honey scented perfume but it isn't as honey scented as i'd like still so i'm still searching for the perfect one. I don't even like honey, I just like the scent ig lol
I don't really have one that I can think of
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
How do you feel about the more experimental side of Kpop we've had in recent years? Starting with songs like I Got a Boy, now we have Zimzalabim, Dalla Dalla, and now So What too
I don't mind it when it's done well but I feel like there are more misses than hits when it comes to the experimental music
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
I just noticed ur join date, ur anniversary is close! You gonna do anything special? Maybe a special tournament :sanapray:
Well the Loona Solos tournament will carry through it so depends if that counts as special :umwhat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread