Ask me anything (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
Tag 5 people and give them a compliment! They can either be one of ur best friends, or they can be a total stranger that you've seen around and something nice just stood out about em to you, you can pick whoever u want~
I'm pretty bad when it comes to answering these questions as thinking up compliments on the spot isn't my strong point but i'll try

@ikonicraja You're one of most pleasant people on the forum and I always have fun talking to you even when our conversations are complete nonsense

@kodoku You're always so sweet with how you are there for people in the mental health thread and kind to anyone, I think that's really admirable.

@NASA Whether you are posting your own thread or responding you always have well thought out posts that I like reading and you seem like a cool person in general

@Tir We might not have talked but I always appreciate your effort with the Gfriend thread and how you keep it up to date as well outside of that i've always thought you seemed like a pretty great person

@DrewB I was skeptical when you first said you were gonna hang up the trolling but you've surprised me and stuck with it and became a good addition to the forum
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
@NASA Whether you are posting your own thread or responding you always have well thought out posts that I like reading and you seem like a cool person in general
Sometimes I just have a lot of thoughts about some things, but also sometimes it takes me a while to respond because I don't have many thoughts on it but I feel like just responding with 'yeah me too' or something short like that is a bit underwhelming if someone is talking to me like trying to get to know me, like if we havin a conversation then I want to try and keep it going or at least end it satisfyingly so in the end we had a nice conversation~
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
Sometimes I just have a lot of thoughts about some things, but also sometimes it takes me a while to respond because I don't have many thoughts on it but I feel like just responding with 'yeah me too' or something short like that is a bit underwhelming if someone is talking to me like trying to get to know me, like if we havin a conversation then I want to try and keep it going or at least end it satisfyingly so in the end we had a nice conversation~
I can understand that and it's a good quality to have clearly since you're great to talk to
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread