Ask Me Anything! (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'm very blunt and honest.
I like to have fun.
Just ask me about anything and everything
and I'll give you a straight answer.

It can also be Kpop related I just put it in this section in case someone didn't want to ask about Kpop.​
 
Last edited:

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Would you say you're a regular alcohol drinker?
I'll go weeks without touching it and then have a week or two where I have a drink almost every other night. So I guess???
I have to watch myself though because of family history.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
What's your favourite video games?
:dubuthink:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
What's your favourite video games?
:dubuthink:
I LOVE Detroit Become Human, Until Dawn, The Walking Dead, and I think I could love Resident Evil too but idk.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I LOVE Detroit Become Human, Until Dawn, The Walking Dead, and I think I could love Resident Evil too but idk.
So you like the Zombie genre then?

Detroit Become Human was great for sure. I love those interactive choice type of games!
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
So you like the Zombie genre then?

Detroit Become Human was great for sure. I love those interactive choice type of games!
I love choice games it's why I loved all those games except for resident evil since that's the only one that doesn't have choices in it.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
What was the best thing that has happened to you on this forum?
A sense of relief to be honest. Nothing in particular that anyone specifically did to me but I think the sense of community on here helped me feel like I could relax and enjoy myself finally.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and brekker

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
do you stan any girl groups? if yes, which girl groups do you stan?
I LOVE GIRLSDAY, RED VELVET, OH MY GIRL, 4MINUTE, CLC, AND MANY MANY MORE but those are the first ones to come to mind.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
I'm very blunt and honest.
I like to have fun.
Just ask me about anything and everything
and I'll give you a straight answer.

It can also be Kpop related I just put it in this section in case someone didn't want to ask about Kpop.​
would you like to have a fight with me on who is more blunt, you or me?
:lisalaugh: :jenniesmug: :wimwim: :ilovebread:
im so good at questions
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
would you like to have a fight with me on who is more blunt, you or me?
:lisalaugh: :jenniesmug: :wimwim: :ilovebread:
im so good at questions
How would you go about doing that?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread