Ask Me Anything (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Tbh same. I had a mutual try to tell me that Dna was better than gogo, ( we were arguing btw) and I was like so your telling me that GoGo is better than Dna?? hmph by girl bye :taeminface:
LMFAO I just am weird about beat drops they have to be something real good for me to enjoy them and DNA just really didn't do it for me.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lotusflower

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
:bigcatlove: Mad respect, I always thought Zimzalabim was a song that could have belonged on a documentary about cults lol
I don't know how to respond to that
:haylul: :haylul: :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lotusflower

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread