- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 65,862
- Reactions Received
- 77,040
- Location
- Heaven
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 53,448
I don’t think soHas something superseded jpop on your general music preferences?
same. I need to get some new tea flavors though because I'm tired of the ones that I have. So I've been drinking a lot of coffee instead. Do you have any recommendations?I am a tea lover
Whenever I see my crush I feel really nervous and embarrassed. I truly want to talk to her but can’t find any courage
Can’t say I am into gaming but I do like some video games
I do! I love rooibos currentlysame. I need to get some new tea flavors though because I'm tired of the ones that I have. So I've been drinking a lot of coffee instead. Do you have any recommendations?
awh that's cute and relatablewhenever I interact with someone I like, it's embarrassing to me haha. I hope you guys are able to connect