- Joined
- 28 September 2021
- Messages
- 5,549
- Reactions Received
- 53,023
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 5,908
- Ship
- Wreck
I can read people’s personality not their future
I can read people’s personality not their future
I can read people’s personality not their future![]()
![]()
NOT SO EASILY I HAVE AN ARMY OF CHICKSS (NO PUN INTENDED)
![]()
Only for you.
![]()
They’re okay 👌
Why murder me? 😂
Wut lol 😂
Not to depend to much on others for my well being. Basically not to use some people as a support crutch.what is the biggest lesson you've learned in your life?
what things make you the happiest?
who was the first group you ever stanned?
dont know whats this about but i know for sure that youre wrong
read me then@Hakunama_Tata now only dami is left 😂🤔
dont know whats this about but i know for sure that youre wrong![]()
I’m working right now , wait lol 😂
soon to be whoI’m working right now , wait lol 😂
@Hakunama_Tata my soon to be wifey has expensive taste so I gotta grind for that sweet Canadian dollarzzzz![]()
![]()