- Joined
- 14 February 2021
- Messages
- 1,715
- Reactions Received
- 2,962
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I'm bored so please--- ask me anything

You pfp is--- i dont know about you thoughAm I cute?![]()
I think I amYou pfp is--- i dont know about you though![]()
Well how would I know thatI think I am![]()
I may have posted a picture somewhereWell how would I know that![]()
Since I don't know how you look means I haven't found the picture yetI may have posted a picture somewhere![]()
I have. Well I consider it good because---- yeahRead any good books lately? (I'm reading a good book so I'm in bookworm headspace SORRY)
Oh what's it called?I have. Well I consider it good because---- yeah
Would you like seeing itSince I don't know how you look means I haven't found the picture yet![]()
Fallen---- its still in the making thoughOh what's it called?