- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
Honestly I am not feeling bad 😇how have you truly been lately?
why are you suffering now?I AM SUFFERING AGAIN ... @sweetener![]()
my tummy .... AAAAAAAAAAAAAHwhy are you suffering now?
oh no:/ relax girlmy tummy .... AAAAAAAAAAAAAH![]()
I was !!! but just stand up now and it started to hurt ...oh no:/ relax girl
go to your bed again!!!!!I was !!! but just stand up now and it started to hurt ...
it does look nice
the other one is nicerwhat about that one?
![]()
doesn't she look like an IZ*ONE member on that picture?the other one is nicer
she doesn'tdoesn't she look like an IZ*ONE member on that picture?