- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 29,345
- Reactions Received
- 36,273
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 66,410
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
I'm a bit bored, so ask me whatever you want to know
Absolutely!is stayc amazing
I think you were the first person I talked to here and I thought you were pretty niceYour honest opinion about me?![]()
I was happy that there is awhat was your first impression of me![]()
There are quite a few songs I like, but I think this one is my favedo you have a favourite song from the 1980s?![]()
Soon, pls anticipateWhen is your mixtape releasing
I was born to be a performer and i would be delighted to let you have the honor to feature meSoon, pls anticipate
Do you want to feature?
![]()
Huh, why I didn't finish this sentenceA WHAT?![]()
omg friendsLet's be friends!
![]()
Thank you! Jennie looks so pretty in your dpomg friends
i love your aesthetic btw
my twice bias is dahyun
My first ult group was AKB48Who were your first ult group?
What’s your fave Everglow song?
What’s your favourite movie of all time?
![]()
thank you!Thank you! Jennie looks so pretty in your dp
What groups do you like?