Ask My Boyfriend a Kpop Question! (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
It was nice according to him and then he said it was good. He really loves Yoohyeon he recognized her right away and kept saying "Booty bae is killing it." Also, he started kicking his leg to impersonate one of the dance moves. He laughed when the guy's eyes vanished too.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
This counts because Goddess Gayoon sings.

So to sum it up...he was doing a real awkward dance with his eyes closed on the bed just jamming out to the rap. And then it slowed down when Gayoon started singing and he was like, "It's good."
 
  • Like
Reactions: Emanresu

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
What does he think about TAEMIN being the best performer of all time



and how will he handle stanning him
He said he had lip injections right away. But he said he did great and that he reminds him of Michael Jackson. Also, he isn't much for stanning he already has Ninja Sex Party.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: milk

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Not kpop; but, how can I resist? Feel free to skip it.

So I'm usually weird about Japanese songs because I'm very selective but personally....that was a fantastic experience and I loved the screaming. OK anyway onto my boyfriend.

He was basically quiet the entire time and shocked when the screamo part came on, said it was unexpected. Also when it was done we both were like "Fuck that was great."

It's more up his alley since he's more into anime than I am so he really enjoyed it.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
So I'm usually weird about Japanese songs because I'm very selective but personally....that was a fantastic experience and I loved the screaming. OK anyway onto my boyfriend.

He was basically quiet the entire time and shocked when the screamo part came on, said it was unexpected. Also when it was done we both were like "Fuck that was great."

It's more up his alley since he's more into anime than I am so he really enjoyed it.
That song is my pick for soty. I'm so glad you both loved it. :pandalove: :nekolove:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
That song is my pick for soty. I'm so glad you both loved it. :pandalove: :nekolove:
It probably helps that we both grew up on rock, punk, and music with screaming in it. So we have a previous love of it. I think it's kind of a bit of a shocking experience for most but it was put in at a good time and wasn't over done.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread