Ask the Jimin Hoe. (1 Viewer)

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
If someone asks about what fandom you are, do you think about SHINee first, BTS first or both at the same time?
I think about BTS first, to be honest, since I've been more active as an ARMY than I have as a SHAWOL these days.
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
If you were invited to become a part of BTS's support team, what job are you suited for (ie. make up artist, social media manager, etc)?
Uhh~ probably social media manager if I'm going to be at least a little realistic lol!

Though... with some training I'm sure I could be a make-up artist since I have a pretty strong affinity with anything related to "art".
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
What physical feature of Jimin's is the most beautiful to you?
His eyes. ♥ I absolutely love the shape of his eyes. They're what caught my own eyes first when I saw him!
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
If you could go back in time to correct one mistake you made, what would it be?
Leaving for Massachusetts for a while. I regret everything about that decision and I wish I had stay put where I already was.
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
What's one thing Kpop fans seem to be preoccupied with that you can't understand?
Winning the best awards and getting PISSED OFF when their favs don't.

In the end it's just a trophy or whatever that everyone will forget about a few years down the road.
Most new fans aren't even aware how many awards groups like SHINee have won.
It just doesn't matter other than making your favs a little excited here and there (but when they're groups like EXO or BTS, they've won so much that they probably aren't even fazed anymore.)

What matters is their music in the end, to be honest.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread