- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
sorry it's too small you'd need a microscopeSHOW ME YOUR DICC
sorry it's too small you'd need a microscopeSHOW ME YOUR DICC
WHAT SINCE FUCKING WHENlike on every other forum as well, where have you been
what didnt happen@Reo pics or it didn't happen
since back on a*pWHAT SINCE FUCKING WHEN
<.< bruh i didnt even fucking knowsince back on a*p
<.< bruh i didnt even fucking know
Mood but not mood since I’m quieter than SM talking about f(x) in real life 😅You’re very confident and loud in real life
So my confidence fluctuates like a bitch-I am such an anxious mess in real life. Some days I think I'm pretty and skinny and all that good shit and other days I can't unpicture how big I am and how wide my shoulders are or how big my forehead is and stuff. I will admit to being loud. But I also can be real quiet but I did just shout FUCK in one of my classes today so yeah...I can be pretty loud.
my dicc didnt happen whatYOUR DICC YOU DICKWAD
I'm keeping it relevant so someone might come and put it back on trackYou are derailing your own thread..![]()
Oof I mean I ain't no super self-confident bish XDMood but not mood since I’m quieter than SM talking about f(x) in real life 😅
Give me an assumption and I'll apologize....maybewow ok rood
well this is more popular than any other thread you've done so far from what I saw so congrats to that at least :pepecheer:I'm keeping it relevant so someone might come and put it back on track
![]()
Nope the one about names became the most popular one LOLwell this is more popular than any other thread you've done so far from what I saw so congrats to that at least :pepecheer:
i assume you are a 16 year old weeb that fantasizes about yaoiGive me an assumption and I'll apologize....maybe