Assume something about me (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I assume that you are a UwU leader. :pandarolleyes:
Tragic because I hate that word LMFAO

Only people online think I'm cute I don't think people in real life think it.

Oh yay! You don't give me short or tall girl vibe.

I assume that you havent had a crush in over 5 years.
I had two crushes recently but they were short-lived and brief.
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
1,134
Reactions Received
7,507
Location
chocoland
Website
www.cubeent.co.kr
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Pronouns
pretty/savage
Ship
Tragic because I hate that word LMFAO

Only people online think I'm cute I don't think people in real life think it.



I had two crushes recently but they were short-lived and brief.
Please say SIKE. :pepecry2:

Idk what I am still doing here, I don't have anything good to say. I AM GETTING MY POST COUNT UP SO I CAN GET THAT A.C.E BADGE AND THEN MAYBE @Reo WILL ACKNOWLEDGE ME OKAY. :sj_weary::sj_weary:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Please say SIKE. :pepecry2:

Idk what I am still doing here, I don't have anything good to say. I AM GETTING MY POST COUNT UP SO I CAN GET THAT A.C.E BADGE AND THEN MAYBE @Reo WILL ACKNOWLEDGE ME OKAY. :sj_weary::sj_weary:
WELL GIVE ME ANOTHER ASSUMPTION AND MAYBE ILL HELP <.<
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Myco and DAIRYQUEEN

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Glad I was wrong!

I want to know now :pandasad:
One was a guy co-worker.
The other a girl co-worker.

They both are technically dating each other now.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Damn you really are bi!

So you crush regularly? Hm.
Nah I don't it's not a common thing for me. It's incredibly rare.

It had been SEVERAL years before I crushed on these two very briefly.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ripiasuju
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Nah I don't it's not a common thing for me. It's incredibly rare.

It had been SEVERAL years before I crushed on these two very briefly.
Oh so my assumption wasnt entirely wrong.

I just was a few months behind.

Probably cause your ass is inactive.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Oh so my assumption wasnt entirely wrong.

I just was a few months behind.

Probably cause your ass is inactive.
I'm sorry I have a life!!!

I mean you weren't I definitely hadn't crushed on someone since like high school so at least 4 years.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: ripiasuju

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Please say SIKE. :pepecry2:

Idk what I am still doing here, I don't have anything good to say. I AM GETTING MY POST COUNT UP SO I CAN GET THAT A.C.E BADGE AND THEN MAYBE @Reo WILL ACKNOWLEDGE ME OKAY. :sj_weary::sj_weary:
sry i gtg to sleep
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Give me some life I'm spending my day off posting here!

Ugh. I don't like when I am wrong!
I'm sorry I'm a bit secretive in real life I guess it sometimes translates to here as well.

Also just wanted to tell you I have like 6 fanfics so that is why Stupid Cupid isn't updated.
 
  • Angry
Reactions: ripiasuju

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread