Assume something about me (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: DAIRYQUEEN
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
I'm sorry I'm a bit secretive in real life I guess it sometimes translates to here as well.

Also just wanted to tell you I have like 6 fanfics so that is why Stupid Cupid isn't updated.
Pfft.

I can get you. I just have lost my touch I was way better at reading people before my hiatus.

And lmao scrap it if you like. Maybe I can read your gore.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Pfft.

I can get you. I just have lost my touch I was way better at reading people before my hiatus.

And lmao scrap it if you like. Maybe I can read your gore.
Nah I'm still working on Stupid Cupid I'm just working on my sexual but gory story right now.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread