- Joined
- 8 April 2020
- Messages
- 2,021
- Reactions Received
- 4,721
- Website
- miracleboysatori.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Ship
- Wreck
Yes of course my gay ass would date her any dayYour wife is Sana 😊
Yes of course my gay ass would date her any day
My album is coming either tomorrow or today and I really want Sana photocardsGood answer
I hope for you too!My album is coming either tomorrow or today and I really want Sana photocards
IF I GET THAT SAIDA UNIT CARD I'M GONNA CRYI hope for you too!
OooofIF I GET THAT SAIDA UNIT CARD I'M GONNA CRY
I can't choose 🥺You like Hinano the best in Neo Japonism![]()
SANA IS MY BIAS AND DAHYUN IS MY BIAS WRECKER IMMA 😭😭😭😭Oooof![]()
Mine is Miyu clearly but I can see your pointI can't choose 🥺
MinariSANA IS MY BIAS AND DAHYUN IS MY BIAS WRECKER IMMA 😭😭😭😭
Hallyu +, Kprofiles, or AKPI know you from somewhere else![]()