- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 23,134
- Reactions Received
- 38,822
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,488
- Fandom
- Answer is Queen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
^ As the title says
A few assumptions I had about Suga was (this was before I was getting into BTS, so just based off performances I saw of them):
1. I thought he was the ‘rebel’ of the group
2. I thought he was the visual
3. I figured he was one of the more outgoing/hyper members
When In reality he’s just a cute, laid back savage that puts up with the younger members antics.
A few assumptions I had about Suga was (this was before I was getting into BTS, so just based off performances I saw of them):
1. I thought he was the ‘rebel’ of the group
2. I thought he was the visual
3. I figured he was one of the more outgoing/hyper members
When In reality he’s just a cute, laid back savage that puts up with the younger members antics.