I need to see a full x2 version of Blue Flame asap. :pandalove:
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 12 December 2019 #1 I need to see a full x2 version of Blue Flame asap. Spoiler: Astro Tag List @Mangoey @Vikki @SugaRush @taemkitten @RainbowDevil @Bopper @potato @Yangi @WooSanHwa Reactions: Mangoey and ddeonghwaaa
I need to see a full x2 version of Blue Flame asap. Spoiler: Astro Tag List @Mangoey @Vikki @SugaRush @taemkitten @RainbowDevil @Bopper @potato @Yangi @WooSanHwa
RainbowDevil Lucifers Favorite Son . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 5,597 Reactions Received 18,451 Location Serbia Cards View Profile KS Coins -52 Fandom Multi-king Gender Male Ship @Kaikat 12 December 2019 #2 Lmao them just dying trying to get it right Reactions: Wingfrost and ddeonghwaaa
Moonbinlove Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 1,097 Reactions Received 2,827 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 13 December 2019 #3 Lmao they are soo cute Reactions: Wingfrost