Please enjoy soty
BlingyBlinger Joined 18 August 2019 Messages 1,773 Reactions Received 3,304 Location In the SHINee World Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,895 Fandom Multistan Gender Non-Binary Pronouns They/them preferred 20 November 2019 #1 Please enjoy soty Reactions: eclipsoul, potato, Wingfrost and 5 others
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,387 Reactions Received 151,400 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 20 November 2019 #2 Not bad Reactions: Wingfrost, Tir and Willow
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 20 November 2019 #3 Can’t listen to it now 😁😁 Reactions: Tir
Suzy Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian . . Joined 22 November 2018 Messages 7,026 Reactions Received 27,656 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom EXO-L & My Gender Female Ship @JeonJungkook 20 November 2019 #4 Ok I LOVE it! I wasn't expecting to like it as much as I do but it's super good. Also they look so stunning! Reactions: Tir and Willow
Ok I LOVE it! I wasn't expecting to like it as much as I do but it's super good. Also they look so stunning!
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 20 November 2019 #5 It’s good. I love the direction that they took since All night. Reactions: Tir and Willow
Tir Crawled out of some hole . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 3,410 Reactions Received 31,087 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Ship @HwangEunbi 20 November 2019 #6 Holy Moonbin Reactions: BlingyBlinger and Willow
Moonbinlove Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 1,097 Reactions Received 2,827 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 20 November 2019 #7 I love 💓❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ It Reactions: Willow
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 20 November 2019 #8 Reactions: Willow
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 21 November 2019 #9 It’s not my favorite title from them, but I like it. I can’t wait to listen to the rest of the songs later today. Reactions: Willow
It’s not my favorite title from them, but I like it. I can’t wait to listen to the rest of the songs later today.
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 21 November 2019 #10 EDIT : The song is great but I still prefer All Night
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,595 Reactions Received 43,660 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,408 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 22 November 2019 #11 i didn't follow the teasers and stuff so i didn't know what it was going to sound like but omg this was so good!
i didn't follow the teasers and stuff so i didn't know what it was going to sound like but omg this was so good!