Found Astro Cha Eunwoo for trade (2 Viewers)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Just traded her away for Itzy Chaeryeong yesterday rip :wimwim:



Ambitious yes, but Yuna card is a lot more desirable :wimwim:
If there's a SuperM Baek, Lucas or Taemin I'd be in right away :susPepe:
this is simply a challenge that must be overcome, i am going to get that hyunjin card one way or another :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
this is simply a challenge that must be overcome, i am going to get that hyunjin card one way or another :lisalaugh:
I see you have chosen the difficult path to accomplish your goals :jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I see you have chosen the difficult path to accomplish your goals :jisoosmh:
oh i always do :maheart: im 7/8 for stray kids and i can't give away dear yuna my jyp family stays together :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
oh i always do :maheart: im 7/8 for stray kids and i can't give away dear yuna my jyp family stays together :lisalaugh:
I’m 4/5 for Itzy too I need Yuna at any cost you boy group stan :chickill::lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I’m 4/5 for Itzy too I need Yuna at any cost you boy group stan :chickill::lisalaugh:
who knows, perhaps i can get you a yuna sometime too :wonugl::mgblush: just not mine :shamesica:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
who knows, perhaps i can get you a yuna sometime too :wonugl::mgblush: just not mine :shamesica:
Id made an Itzy thread yesterday and tagged their fandom, I later checked and you weren’t even on it, so now I’m extra salty you have all 5 :yolk::reallysadcat:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Id made an Itzy thread yesterday and tagged their fandom, I later checked and you weren’t even on it, so now I’m extra salty you have all 5 :yolk::reallysadcat:
LMAOOOOOOOOO, i don't even think i 'm tagged as an Atiny i can't change my tags so now i'm stuck as like a Starlight and VIXX is hella inactive for two yeaars :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
LMAOOOOOOOOO, i don't even think i 'm tagged as an Atiny i can't change my tags so now i'm stuck as like a Starlight and VIXX is hella inactive for two yeaars :lisalaugh:
I'm sure the tags can be edited by a mod :wimwim:
Wait I'm a mod :lisalaugh:
I'll see if I can edit them later lol.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread