- Joined
- 24 October 2018
- Messages
- 55,418
- Reactions Received
- 41,063
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 239,178
- Fandom
- Mingyutized
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
I remember the days when I wasn´t a big fan of Astro and now I´m eating my words. their latest music is fire.I liked it so much.![]()
I wasn't a fan of their music at the beginning, but it changed with time, so it's kinda the same to me.I remember the days when I wasn´t a big fan of Astro and now I´m eating my words. their latest music is fire.
I like that transformation aha :D. they don´t seem to be too popular on here thoughI wasn't a fan of their music at the beginning, but it changed with time, so it's kinda the same to me.
I only know few users who like them, unfortunately.I like that transformation aha :D. they don´t seem to be too popular on here though