News ATEEZ and Stray Kids confirmed for 'Kingdom' lineup! (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Looks like it's true, I found it from other sources too.
Can't wait to see what Stray Kids come up with, they're a creative group :sanapray:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Are they going to compete against each other? I´ve read the article, but I don´t know if I have understood the concept well. I don´t want my favourite groups to compete against each other. Are they trying to give me heart attack? Am I supposed to CHOOSE who is better?
Also that sentence "upcoming and lesser known groups". LESSER KNOWN? Both Ateez and Stray Kids are pretty successful! I see the Boyz being mentioned here and there as well.
Ugh
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Are they going to compete against each other? I´ve read the article, but I don´t know if I have understood the concept well. I don´t want my favourite groups to compete against each other. Are they trying to give me heart attack? Am I supposed to CHOOSE who is better?
Also that sentence "upcoming and lesser known groups". LESSER KNOWN? Both Ateez and Stray Kids are pretty successful! I see the Boyz being mentioned here and there as well.
Ugh
Its the male version of Queendom so yeah they'll be competing against each other. But I don't think you have to worry about it stressful for them because I saw Queendom as a big cool festival where the feelings were good all around. Only Mnet is the one who will make it feel like it's horrible with their evil editing
 
  • Wow
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Its the male version of Queendom so yeah they'll be competing against each other. But I don't think you have to worry about it stressful for them because I saw Queendom as a big cool festival where the feelings were good all around. Only Mnet is the one who will make it feel like it's horrible with their evil editing
I know they are friends anyway? so I´m happy if they might collaborate or something. Are they going to compete individually or in a group?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I know they are friends anyway? so I´m happy if they might collaborate or something. Are they going to compete individually or in a group?
they compete in their groups in different rounds like they cover each others songs, cover a classic song, etc. i think you might enjoy it and give it a watch. one o f the best parts is seeing all of the cute interactions because of them being a fan of each other!
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
they compete in their groups in different rounds like they cover each others songs, cover a classic song, etc. i think you might enjoy it and give it a watch. one o f the best parts is seeing all of the cute interactions because of them being a fan of each other!
I was dubious but now I´m excited. Stray Kids and Ateez together ♥. They have already both won in my heart, I don´t care. And I might give a listen to the Boys to prepare myself. They are surely also a wonderful group since they were chosen to compete against the other two!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was dubious but now I´m excited. Stray Kids and Ateez together ♥. They have already both won in my heart, I don´t care. And I might give a listen to the Boys to prepare myself. They are surely also a wonderful group since they were chosen to compete against the other two!
I highly recommend you watch this performance that the Boyz did to Danger by Taemin. It's brilliant! And their songs of this year Reveal and the Stealer are great!
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I highly recommend you watch this performance that the Boyz did to Danger by Taemin. It's brilliant! And their songs of this year Reveal and the Stealer are great!
are you telling me it is one of those groups that has like 14 members? please no :D.
but one of them (the main guy? I haven´t checked kprofile page yet :D) looks like Seonghwa. I´m in :D.
THEY ARE WONDERFUL PERFORMERS. I will check their songs in a minute. I need to write my threads :D and will get back to their original songs. I like some rap line and a bit upbeat stuff, so if they have it, I´m in :D.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
are you telling me it is one of those groups that has like 14 members? please no :D.
but one of them (the main guy? I haven´t checked kprofile page yet :D) looks like Seonghwa. I´m in :D.
THEY ARE WONDERFUL PERFORMERS. I will check their songs in a minute. I need to write my threads :D and will get back to their original songs. I like some rap line and a bit upbeat stuff, so if they have it, I´m in :D.
you can definitely keep an eye out for their main guy, i think you mean juyeon he's the one in the stealer. he's very charismatic on stage oof
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
you can definitely keep an eye out for their main guy, i think you mean juyeon he's the one in the stealer. he's very charismatic on stage oof
he is there at 1:20. is that him? he would fit into Wonderland perfectly :D
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Oh my... Really? I-I I'm not ready!!! The Boyz, Stray Kids and Ateez... what a solid lineup already!

B-but.... I stan Ateez and Stray Kids and I like The Boyz' stages.... HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CHOOSE!??????

:llama_shook: :llama_shook: :llama_shook: :llama_shook: :llama_shook: :llama_shook: :llama_shook:

Hyperventilating GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY



They're trying to kill me :maheart:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh my... Really? I-I I'm not ready!!! The Boyz, Stray Kids and Ateez... what a solid lineup already!

B-but.... I stan Ateez and Stray Kids and I like The Boyz' stages.... HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CHOOSE!??????

:llama_shook: :llama_shook: :llama_shook: :llama_shook: :llama_shook: :llama_shook: :llama_shook:

Hyperventilating GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY



They're trying to kill me :maheart:
I'm honestly scared for the rest of the lineup :lisalaugh: multistans are in danger
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread