Found ATEEZ cards for trade (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm trading Mingi and Hongjoong (ATEEZ) for:
- BTS (except RM, J-Hope and Jungkook)
- Everglow (except E:U, Sihyeon and Onda)
- Chungha (except 1 and 5)
- Blackpink any
Other trades might be considered
 
Last edited:

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
i would love to get that hongjoong card but i don't own any you mentioned :jisoosmh: hopefully today i'll get one of them
Fingers crossed :maheart: I might accept something else too, like G-Idle or Dreamcatcher
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
A good number of Ateez fans collecting cards. Should be a quick trade for you.
:sanapray:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
A good number of Ateez fans collecting cards. Should be a quick trade for you.
:sanapray:
Well I actually had Mingi for a while :nekosweat: Because I got him twice
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Everyone has got such good cards today. Good luck everyone. There are many people collecting Ateez! i´m not even going to try :D.
 
  • Love
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Everyone has got such good cards today. Good luck everyone. There are many people collecting Ateez! i´m not even going to try :D.
Aww thank you. I just traded one of them, but if you like Mingi, I can keep him for you
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Aww thank you. I just traded one of them, but if you like Mingi, I can keep him for you
you are very kind, but there is no chance I´d ever complete the whole set. so I´ll let other fans collect them and the day will come when everyone has their favs and I will just ... collect what is left :D.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
you are very kind, but there is no chance I´d ever complete the whole set. so I´ll let other fans collect them and the day will come when everyone has their favs and I will just ... collect what is left :D.
no, you're the kind one :maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread