Not sure if this should be under audio but I don't know what category to put it under...
PrideInBaek Joined 1 June 2019 Messages 4,641 Reactions Received 11,710 Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Fandom EXO-L Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 12 March 2021 #1 Not sure if this should be under audio but I don't know what category to put it under... Reactions: Myco, RainbowDevil and Jewel
PrideInBaek Joined 1 June 2019 Messages 4,641 Reactions Received 11,710 Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Fandom EXO-L Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 12 March 2021 #2 @Atiny Reactions: Myco
StrayMixx aka Chiara . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,156 Reactions Received 46,819 Location in Bang Chan's head Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 180,887 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 12 March 2021 #3 I wish they had English subs... lol Reactions: Myco
RainbowDevil Lucifers Favorite Son . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 5,597 Reactions Received 18,451 Location Serbia Cards View Profile KS Coins -52 Fandom Multi-king Gender Male Ship @Kaikat 13 March 2021 #4 Yaaas do that ASMR bitches Reactions: Myco
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 14 March 2021 #5 Some of the idols doing ASMR are so much better than some "professionals" I've seen on youtube