eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,603 Reactions Received 43,662 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,477 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 15 October 2021 #1 Reactions: Wingfrost and shika
shika Joined 24 September 2021 Messages 5,599 Reactions Received 6,997 Location I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @TenkoShimura 15 October 2021 #2 the entire set and styling exquisite reminds me of love scenario by ikon, for some reason Reactions: Wingfrost
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 16 October 2021 #3 If anyone says that San is too intimidating I shall just show them the clip of him on that harness thingy. His reaction to it was the cutest thing
If anyone says that San is too intimidating I shall just show them the clip of him on that harness thingy. His reaction to it was the cutest thing