:mentalstability: :mentalstability: :mentalstability: :mentalstability: :mentalstability: @Atiny
Nina 🧜🏼♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄 . . . . . . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 43,331 Reactions Received 75,423 Location In the OCEAN Cards View Profile KS Coins 142,021 Pronouns Fish/Mermaid Ship @Day 12 January 2026 #1 @Atiny Reactions: sooya_ and gone4good
BlingyBlinger Joined 18 August 2019 Messages 1,773 Reactions Received 3,304 Location In the SHINee World Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,895 Fandom Multistan Gender Non-Binary Pronouns They/them preferred 12 January 2026 #2 I see this as I'm listening to their GDA performance! SO EXCITED If this album is half as good as Part 3 I have to drop everything for their next tour Reactions: gone4good and Nina
I see this as I'm listening to their GDA performance! SO EXCITED If this album is half as good as Part 3 I have to drop everything for their next tour
G gone4good . . Joined 31 May 2023 Messages 6,437 Reactions Received 9,410 Cards View Profile KS Coins 23,545 Gender Female Ship @monalisalove Wreck @Horizonshard 12 January 2026 #3 I'm anticipating a new version of Guerilla Reactions: Nina
sooya_ . Joined 31 March 2025 Messages 5,687 Reactions Received 4,428 Location Wonyoung's fav place Cards View Profile KS Coins 24,395 Fandom Multifandom Gender Non-Binary, Bi-Gender, Other Pronouns he-bow-bae Ship @Sugar Wreck @foreverriki 12 January 2026 #4 OOO EXCITING Reactions: Nina and gone4good
StrayMixx aka Chiara . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,149 Reactions Received 46,812 Location in Bang Chan's head Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 180,403 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 12 January 2026 #5 ooh, interesting! Reactions: Nina