I really like this choreo and song, I'm so glad they got a full MV for it :llama_cheer:
Neckologist Joined 30 September 2018 Messages 1,627 Reactions Received 5,151 Location Neck Kingdom Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Discipline 7 February 2019 #1 I really like this choreo and song, I'm so glad they got a full MV for it :llama_cheer: Reactions: Wingfrost, Myco and Yolks
Yolks ✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦ . . Joined 24 September 2018 Messages 4,311 Reactions Received 20,315 Location sin & moon ☽ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @HwangHyunjin 7 February 2019 #2 I love this song Reactions: Myco and Neckologist
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 7 February 2019 #3 The choreo is so good This should've been the title from the beginning smh, hopefully they'll promote this song fully as well Reactions: Neckologist
The choreo is so good This should've been the title from the beginning smh, hopefully they'll promote this song fully as well