Appreciation Ateez have some of the most beautiful smiles ever... (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Their smiles make me smile like an idiot and it's time that everyone on KPS witnesses these boys wonderful smiles! :ankha:

Jongho : Our vocal legend and maknae, he has such a wide gummy smile that shows off his adorable eye smile. :taesquish:

V LIVE
V LIVE
𝐊𝐏𝐎𝐏 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 |𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬| -  QUESTION ↝ 1 | Smile gif, Gif, Reasons to smile



Wooyoung : He has a very wide smile that is extremely contagious (especially when he's laughing because the man sounds like elmo) :lisalaugh: I love it, even his smaller, shyer smiles are adorable.
kang on box ➝ wooyoung laughs - Tumbex
⏳ ⫷ 💫 Si estuvieras en Ateez 💫 ⫸ ⏳ | Woo young, Jung woo young, Smile gif
90s ateez Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com


Mingi: I adore this mans eye smile, I feel like a lot of new fans think that he's a 'tougher' member but he's such a softie. His smile is so adorable! :maheart:


✿.。.:*☆*.:。.✿ — mingi as your boyfriend
Idols with "imperfections" - Random - OneHallyu
♡Atiny-BeBe♡ — 𝐴𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑧: 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑒 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒  𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑆/𝑂


San : I say this about all the members, but I just love his smile I can't even explain why I love all their smiles so much. His smile is just so precious. :nekolove:

Animated gif about kpop in ੈ♡˳𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙯 𝙜𝙞𝙛𝙨✧ by ੈ♡˳butter ⁷
choi san gif | Tumblr | Kpop groups, Kpop, Sans cute
670 #Choi San✨ ideas | sans cute, kim hongjoong, boy groups


Yeosang : a small tiny, shy smile. Unfortunately I feel like he hides his smiles quite a bit but when he doesn't it's the most adorable thing ever. :kittylove:

Yeosang Kang Ateez GIF - Yeosang Kang Ateez Laugh - Discover & Share GIFs
Pin on Yeosang
Ateez reactions
yeosang gifs in 2021 | Cute gif, Korean idol, Pretty boys


Yunho : Where do I begin, I haven't been able to part with my sig because his smile is needed everywhere. He is my bias, but his smile is literally a ray of light, contagious and is literally the cutest thing ever. :maheart::kittylove:
ana 🌈 | ATEEZ 에이티즈 AMINO Amino
sugarkisser — Here I come with my requests. I'm in a really...
Yunho Laughing Yunho Ateez GIF - Yunho Laughing Yunho Yunho Ateez -  Discover & Share GIFs
V LIVE


Hongjoong: Our tiny leader, but he has such a big, adorable, and I do mean ADORABLE smile. :maheart:
inception : Hongjoong → K-pop idols traveled back to the...
One of the cutest smiles ever... - Kpopsource - International kpop forum  community.
hongjoong ☆ idol league - Tumbex


Seonghwa :
my future husband His smiles are literally the sweetest things, I especially love his really big smiles when he's dying of laughter but all of his smiles, big and small are adorable. :llama_squish:
idol house // seonghwa - Tumbex
i can't talk right now, i'm doing star girl shit — Seonghwa (ATEEZ)  Astrology Love Profile
_^ — ATEEZ Reaction to: You making them breakfast the...


I hope you enjoyed this very important thread! And I hope it maybe made you smile as well. :kittylove::pikahappy:

@Atiny
​
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I swear Hongjoong in Inception era is exceptional, I love him in blue hair :sakUwu:
I could never decide if I prefer his blue or red hair, he suits every color so well. :taesquish:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I could never decide if I prefer his blue or red hair, he suits every color so well. :taesquish:
i forgot how much i watch his fancam for wave that's true :haylul:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i forgot how much i watch his fancam for wave that's true :haylul:
Red haired Hongjoong was powerful and the man knew it too :maheart:
Iᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇs/Os - AᴛᴇᴇZ | Kim hongjoong, Hair gif, Boy groups
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don’t even stan but you bet I’m going to go look at a thread full of smiles :sanapray:
It's a literal serotonin boost :pikahappy:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love all their smiles
 
  • Love
Reactions: Areum and Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread