eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,603 Reactions Received 43,662 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,477 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 28 February 2021 #1 Reactions: Wingfrost, kinnie, brekker and 1 other person
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,603 Reactions Received 43,662 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,477 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 28 February 2021 #2 @Atiny Reactions: Yili
brekker Joined 19 October 2020 Messages 19,165 Reactions Received 28,437 Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,455 Fandom multi BG Gender Female 28 February 2021 #3 I literally can´t wait. I´m so excited I keep rewatching the teaser over and over again. ♥♥♥♥ it is gonna be amazing, they are amazing ♥ Reactions: kinnie and eclipsoul
I literally can´t wait. I´m so excited I keep rewatching the teaser over and over again. ♥♥♥♥ it is gonna be amazing, they are amazing ♥
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 1 March 2021 #4 I’m so ready