ATEEZ OMG ATEEZ (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I watched all MVs of theirs and I have so many thoughts and feelings. Literally am starting to reaaaaallllyy like them.

First of all:

Hongjoong omg. When is first line in From starts I immediately was like :sj_weary: :sj_weary: :nekolove: He is incredible. I loved him singing there a lot. It does seem tho that he raps more which I am absolutely down for too.

And Mingi is such an amazing idol rapper. Totally living for his parts.

I also noticed that I get drawn to San‘s and Seonghwa‘s parts in their songs which is suxh an indicator that those two will be bias material for me. 100%

I also wanted to mention that Jongho‘s is absolutely beautiful and stunning and I wish to hear him sing some classic rock songs. I can imagine him actually slaying a Queen song. Which is a high compliment from me since I am sincerely picky when it comes to who can sing a Queen song.

And to end Wooyoung is just getting my attention since I started watching Kingdom. How can someone be so talented, handsome and be absolutely sweet? the nerve.​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Atiny cause here you can see a wild Jen basically ranting and hyping Ateez up
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Same, thanks to @Yili and @brekker.
:pandahappy::lisalaugh:

At the moment I'd say my bias is Jongho. His voice is so good.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE, YEEEEESSSSSSS ATEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZ
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
YES THANK YOU FOR THE NICE WELCOME
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Villains

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’m so happy you like them!! :pandaamazed:
Hongjoong can do all things, he’s a talented, smol king. Mingi is one of my favorite male rappers :maheart: he’s a precious soul despite his powerful voice. San and Seonghwa are a lot of new fans favorites in the group, San is the duality king, he’s so intense on stage but offstage he’s a major cutie. Seonghwa is one of my bias wreckers and my biggest Kpop crush:nekoshy:. I love that you adore Jongho, our maknae needs more love:sakUwu: . Wooyoung is my other bias wrecker, isn’t he adorable?!:pikahappy:
Yeosang is a shy savage, he must be protected at all costs. Yunho is my bias (and my other ULT) he’s a giant ball of sunshine.
:maheart:
1620322117518.gif
 
  • Love
Reactions: Villains and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread