Appreciation Ateez or Oneus? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Ateez is probably fairly more popular at the moment, but Oneus is catching up. Ateez has more visuals, but it is not like Oneus boys are lacking in looks, Ateez has more members after all. But let me ask you, who has had a better comeback?




let me be evil and pin them against each other.

categories:
  • visuals
  • vocals
  • dance
  • rap
  • MV
all based on the videos above
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Honestly since I'm a huge Ateez stan imma have to say them
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and brekker
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
  • Love
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
In terms of song this time I'd actually pick Oneus
In terms of group overall I pick ATEEZ
I´m a hypocrite and it is really hard for me to decide because I actually really love "I´m the one" but I definitely prefer Oneus´ video. I´d even say their choreography is better despite actually thinking Ateez are a wonderful groups of dancers. but Oneus boys made their choreo more powerful as their concept in general is more powerful. It is just so cool. Oneus just seem like they have best videos in the business, next to DPR. as for the music. Ateez grew on me quite quicker.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I´m a hypocrite and it is really hard for me to decide because I actually really love "I´m the one" but I definitely prefer Oneus´ video. I´d even say their choreography is better despite actually thinking Ateez are a wonderful groups of dancers. but Oneus boys made their choreo more powerful as their concept in general is more powerful. It is just so cool. Oneus just seem like they have best videos in the business, next to DPR. as for the music. Ateez grew on me quite quicker.
Yeah I'd say Oneus' MV and song is better, this one of ATEEZ is really good but I think not as memorable for me unless you're counting like San's abs
 
  • Haha
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Yeah I'd say Oneus' MV and song is better, this one of ATEEZ is really good but I think not as memorable for me unless you're counting like San's abs
and Oneus have croptop too :D. I mean, I get that people are excited, but at my age .... please :D. I am actually really happy watching Oneus getting all the recognition. I really hope Onewe will catch up, because my indie rock babies deserve all the love ♥. Oneus and Come Back Home will forever live in my heart ♥
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I do prefer Oneus’ song a little bit more than Ateez’s, I think it’s more memorable. But overall I prefer Ateez, Oneus are definitely talented though. :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread