@Atiny
Xeulgi ✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧° . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 115,680 Reactions Received 53,189 Location Outer Space Cards View Profile KS Coins 428,826 Gender Female 5 February 2021 #1 @Atiny Reactions: Wingfrost, kinnie and Yili
StrayMixx aka Chiara . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,162 Reactions Received 46,821 Location in Bang Chan's head Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 181,344 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 5 February 2021 #2 OOOOOOOOO MY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYY!!!!! I can't waitttttttt!!! Reactions: Wingfrost and Xeulgi
RainbowDevil Lucifers Favorite Son . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 5,597 Reactions Received 18,451 Location Serbia Cards View Profile KS Coins -52 Fandom Multi-king Gender Male Ship @Kaikat 5 February 2021 #3 Speak of the devil... I was just working on something for em Reactions: Wingfrost and Xeulgi
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 5 February 2021 #4 On my birthday month I’m ready to spend way too much money on my boys!
Jewel Joined 3 January 2021 Messages 9,062 Reactions Received 8,671 Location Hugging the brightest star next to the moon Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,302 Fandom 💎Multi🏴☠️ Gender Female, Non-Binary, Other Pronouns She/Her 5 February 2021 #5 Oml I think I'll be on Vaca then. But you know damn well imma support my babies.
PrideInBaek Joined 1 June 2019 Messages 4,641 Reactions Received 11,710 Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Fandom EXO-L Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 5 February 2021 #6 oh YEA