- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
I know q.q they announced the comeback like a few days after the badges were done q.qThis concept is really interesting, and I'm excited for their comeback :pepecheer:
If only you waited a bit for the badges![]()
Oh thank fucking god... i didn't like it that much tbh, the chorus threw me off way too much tbh, still good but i need the title@lexusuwu @RainbowDevil @Wingfrost @Soleski @Panda @Grazil @Queen @Vikki @notthatmarko @mirella @Yolks
Since some of you asked before if 'HALA HALA' is the title, I have bad news because it is not. It's most likely either the intro for the album, kind of an interlude or an ending song or just a b-side (longer version) for the album.
Their title song is called 'Say My Name'
![]()
I kinda agree but i also think they looked better in Treasure pt.1 mostly, besides the crow doctor masksThis concept is really interesting, and I'm excited for their comeback :pepecheer:
If only you waited a bit for the badges![]()