Appreciation Ateez Wave 1st Win !!! (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 May 2019
Messages
411
Reactions Received
895
Location
LOONAVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'M IN SHOCK. WE WERE SO SAD WE COULDN'T GET THEM A WIN ON THE SHOW SO WE DIDN'T EXPECT IT ON MCOUNTDOWN AT ALL.. I'm so proud of them, they've worked non-stop since their debut and deserved this so much. They're the most talented and determined rookies I've seen in a while. It makes my heart warm that the song that got them their first win was the song atinys and ateez chose together. Congratulations, may there be many more surprises to come 🎊 ❤
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Sadly this was their worst title they should've one with Say My Name or their previous songs. But it is well deserved as I fucking love them and their music and they work hard! <3
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Congrats to them 💙
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread