- Joined
- 5 March 2019
- Messages
- 2,571
- Reactions Received
- 7,514
- Location
- beomgyu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- ATINY
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Wreck
Last edited:
honestly..................i'm a whole ot8 stan now XD i cant choose just one bias.....so they all are lmaoSeonghwa though![]()
YES!Can I be added to the tag list, please?
Ateez tags:
@Mangoey
@Izz
@RainbowDevil
@Kelly
@Neckologist
@potato
@MinSquishy
@TaShye
@MashiroQueen
@Yangi
@PirateQueen
it makes the dance enjoyable to watch! All of Ateez's dances are AMAZING to watch:)Their moves are so powerful![]()
Thanks!YES!
I don't post on there because i don't have a Twitter account and I just don't ever have the time to post updates on Ateez. I will have to update the profiles soon bc of the next comeback that's coming up..... Feel free to post on thread anytime!Thanks!
Quick question - why doesn't anyone bother with the main Ateez thread?
Lol! I already do! I'm one out of the only two people who does.I don't post on there because i don't have a Twitter account and I just don't ever have the time to post updates on Ateez. I will have to update the profiles soon bc of the next comeback that's coming up..... Feel free to post on thread anytime!
ahhh I would post of i could sorry for making you guys do all the work:(Lol! I already do! I'm one out of the only two people who does.
Aww, it's ok. I enjoy posting about the group and keeping people updated :)ahhh I would post of i could sorry for making you guys do all the work:(