H Hajima Joined 13 March 2019 Messages 4,283 Reactions Received 11,073 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 8 October 2019 #1 Reactions: Wicked, Peach, gongchan and 4 others
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 8 October 2019 #2 A great song like usual. Reactions: gongchan and ddeonghwaaa
BlingyBlinger Joined 18 August 2019 Messages 1,773 Reactions Received 3,304 Location In the SHINee World Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,895 Fandom Multistan Gender Non-Binary Pronouns They/them preferred 8 October 2019 #3 After one listen I can already confirm it will be stuck in my head all week. Not a bad thing, though! Excited to listen to the full album Reactions: gongchan and ddeonghwaaa
After one listen I can already confirm it will be stuck in my head all week. Not a bad thing, though! Excited to listen to the full album
ddeonghwaaa Joined 5 March 2019 Messages 2,571 Reactions Received 7,514 Location beomgyu Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom ATINY Gender Female Pronouns she/her Wreck @Lady_Grey 8 October 2019 #4 i was hoping to post this:( But i'm happy regardless:) I loved it! Its amazing as always! I had high expectation and they met them! I'm very proud in them! Reactions: gongchan
i was hoping to post this:( But i'm happy regardless:) I loved it! Its amazing as always! I had high expectation and they met them! I'm very proud in them!
Wicked Loaded Granny Cane Incoming! . . Joined 4 September 2018 Messages 4,702 Reactions Received 16,711 Location Old Folk's Home Cards View Profile KS Coins 5,552 Fandom ARMY/Multi Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Jungkook 9 October 2019 #5 I dig iiiiit
Pilot Joined 2 September 2019 Messages 420 Reactions Received 1,144 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 9 October 2019 #6 What a great song. I love it.