- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,014
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
ok ok until i saw the jk jk, i was triggeredhis visuals are
jk jk he's cute <333
that's something @Jimimis would say, "his visuals are shit" except she wouldn't put the jk partok ok until i saw the jk jk, i was triggered
thats true! But did you really have to tag her? jk jk......not ok seriouslythat's something @Jimimis would say, "his visuals are shit" except she wouldn't put the jk part
i'm too nice to say something that mean <33
you need some toughening upthats true! But did you really have to tag her? jk jk......not ok seriously
:))))) i know i do but its just soooooooooooooooooooooo.................anyways, no but i get even more triggered when people insult kpopyou need some toughening up
after she insults you faves endlessly, you'll be good
you get triggered too easily sis
she's said so much shit about hyuna, they come and go through my ears atp
to each their own opinion though:))))) i know i do but its just soooooooooooooooooooooo.................anyways, no but i get even more triggered when people insult kpop
yeah i mean some of them havent even listened to kpop before and they insult itto each their own opinion though
but they can say it a bit nicer ig
I'd just smile and change the topicyeah i mean some of them havent even listened to kpop before and they insult it
I would be offended if they called hyuna a slut too! She is a queen! Also what in the world is WoD?I'd just smile and change the topic
no use getting triggered
I've tried so hard to show kpop to my friends like how they show world of dance, but they don't listen at ALL
"they look like girls"
"ewwww, he's ugly"
"she looks like a slut"
I was so offended when they said hyuna looked like a slut, but I bit the insults down and changed the topic to WoD and they started fangirling![]()
she's my everything, my worldI would be offended if they called hyuna a slut too! She is a queen! Also what in the world is WoD?
yes stray kids! And i wouldve slapped them if they called her that. Also, Miroh is a bop!she's my everything, my world
I almost slapped them smh
world of dance
it's fucking STUPID
they don't even appreciate the dance
only two girls do, the rest are in it for their muscles and their faces and shit, also the costumes
I'm just over here bopping to miroh quietly
![]()
such a bopyes stray kids! And i wouldve slapped them if they called her that. Also, Miroh is a bop!
bye bye~such a bop
welp, I got to eat lunch now, but I'll be back soon-ish
![]()
Iโm more creative than that come onthat's something @Jimimis would say, "his visuals are shit" except she wouldn't put the jk part
i'm too nice to say something that mean <33