Hey I got Yunho.... I am looking to trade him for Zico Hyuna IU AKMU or most importantly Heize
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 13 December 2020 #1 Hey I got Yunho.... I am looking to trade him for Zico Hyuna IU AKMU or most importantly Heize Reactions: OnlyCalB
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 13 December 2020 #2 just having it in one place @Reo aren‘t you an ateez fan? maybe you would want him? Reactions: OnlyCalB and Myco
Lovely_Cornchips Slut for Deep Voices . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 17,947 Reactions Received 38,146 Cards View Profile KS Coins 16,470 Fandom inspirit Gender Female Pronouns Goddess Ship @Nightshade Wreck @Panda 14 December 2020 #3 I WANT HIM BUT I HAVE NOTHING
brekker Joined 19 October 2020 Messages 19,165 Reactions Received 28,437 Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,455 Fandom multi BG Gender Female 14 December 2020 #4 I want him too!!!!!! @birbdae is an Ateez fan as well. @Wingfrost Reactions: Yili
daesuki 이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서 . . Joined 4 January 2020 Messages 16,598 Reactions Received 31,252 Location you clouds rain Website daesukiii.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 38,410 Fandom YOLO Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Purple_Jasmine 14 December 2020 #5 I have hyuna 👀 Reactions: Yili
honeyfornomoney Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 5,078 Reactions Received 14,232 Location CL's cherry tree Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom GZB Gender Female Ship @Chaelin 14 December 2020 #6