- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,353
- Reactions Received
- 27,110
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 528
- Fandom
- MY
- Gender
- Other
What is scary is that there are so many of these types of people as well. She's also saying that "If you have sex outside of the Christian God, then you are immoral", so if you are in any other religion other than the Christian religion or no religion at all and have sex, we are immoral beings lolWtf. You're a bad influence on judging others based on their beliefs lady...
*casually puffs a cigar*
How can they be against god if they don't even believe in a god?I'm pretty sure an atheist is a person who's against god, not just non-religious. I'm currently non-religious.
They are against the thought of a 'god'.How can they be against god if they don't even believe in a god?
No, it's the matter of there being no evidence for a god.They are against the thought of a 'god'.
They are against the thought of a 'god'.
well there is another term as well, agnostic who believes that we can't know if there is god(s) or not. When atheist usually believe there is no god(s). That's the definition I know at least.No, it's the matter of there being no evidence for a god.
What I said was an assumption.well there is another term as well, agnostic who believes that we can't know if there is god(s) or not. When atheist usually believe there is no god(s). That's the definition I know at least.
atheist has two definitions these days and the one you get depends on the person you askHow can they be against god if they don't even believe in a god?